Get Your Wealth in Gear
At Urban Wealth Management, our investment philosophy is based on a “top‑down” approach. We continually evaluate the current, near‑term, and long‑term macroeconomic environment, both domestically and globally, to identify emerging trends and the best industries and sectors to invest in. We also use an innovative risk management tool to learn about your goals, your time horizon, and your risk tolerance. Once we understand your needs and desires, we construct a portfolio that is customized for you.
UWM's wealth management services include
- Our Personal Financial Website (PFW) — a digital tool for tracking your financial goals
- A personalized Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Investing strategies aligned with your goals
- Investment risk assessments
- Asset allocation recommendations
- Investment review and monitoring
- Quarterly and on‑demand performance reporting
- Global economic assessments
- Passive/Index investing
- Active investment management
- Stocks, bonds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), and mutual funds
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) and impact investing
- Access to a vetted network of investing professionals
Financial planning is an important element of UWM's approach to wealth management. While we do provide Asset Under Management (AUM) services for our clients, we’ve found that positioning wealth management within a comprehensive financial plan helps you direct why, how, and where your assets should be invested. Our Wealth Management Platform combines investment management and financial planning services within the AUM fee. Depending on the size and complexity of the portfolio, clients and their families may be eligible for financial planning consultations. Ask us about a tailored proposal to meet your goals and priorities.
Asset Management in Los Angeles, or Wherever You Are
Urban Wealth Management provides financial planning and asset management services to individuals and couples at all ages and life stages. As professional women, we’re especially attuned to the unique financial needs of women, and we specialize in wealth planning for women. Our office is located in El Segundo, California, a short 15-minute drive south of Los Angeles International Airport.We’re happy to provide a complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss your specific asset management needs. Contact us today!