Are you passionate about making the world a better place? A surprisingly large number of people—including many women—are looking to do exactly this. If you are aiming to create a better world, improve lives, and build a brighter future for others, you have our thanks and appreciation! We know the work isn’t easy. Leaders, staff, and volunteers all have to wear multiple hats, maintaining their focus on programs and projects, managing their teams, fundraising, and being fiscally responsible. Urban Wealth Management's nonprofit services will help you align your organization's financial objectives with its unique mission and goals.
Our all-woman team of financial planners takes a holistic approach in planning for nonprofits and charitable organizations. We create a strategy that is driven by and consistent with your organization’s vision. We also match our level of engagement to the needs of your organization, engaging with committees, board, and staff only if and as needed. Some of the services we provide to nonprofits include:
- Creation, implementation, and monitoring of an Investment Policy and Spending Statement
- Review, monitoring, and reporting on financial objectives
- Support for legacy gifts and planning
- Access to Sustainable and Responsible Investment (SRI) strategies
- Investment audits
- Support for annual executive meetings
- Engagement with Board and Finance Committee
- Access to a vetted network of knowledgeable professionals
Urban Wealth Management’s office is located in El Segundo, California, a short 15-minute drive south of Los Angeles International Airport. We serve clients all across the United States. Please contact us today for a complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss your nonprofit or charitable organization's needs!