Financial Planning Challenges that are Unique to Women
Did you know that 8 out of 10 women will at some point in their lives be responsible for managing finances for themselves and/or their families? Further, the average age of widowhood is 56. Women must understand and be knowledgeable about what it means to be financially secure and how financial planning can help them achieve their goals.
We help women in Los Angeles with the financial planning process.
What is Financial Planning?
Our top four most popular financial planning services are:
- Cash Flow Management and Budgeting
- Personal Risk Assessment Review
- For example: Life Insurance, Long Term Care and Disability Insurance
- Longevity and Retirement Planning
- Investment/Portfolio Evaluation and Management
What makes financial planning especially unique for women?
We discussed above that the majority of women will be faced with the responsibility of managing finances for themselves and their families. There are several other hurdles that women must conquer as well:
- Women typically live longer than men, which means that there are more years of retirement that require funding.
- Unfortunately, due to income inequality, women usually have less money to invest when funding their retirement.
- Time spent outside of the workplace to raise families and/or provide caregiving for elder loved ones also leads to further loss of income over the course of a career.
By understanding these challenges, women can take the necessary steps to prepare themselves financially for retirement.
What makes Urban Wealth Management uniquely qualified to offer financial planning to women?
We are uniquely qualified to build your financial plan because:
- We are women professionals who have extensive experience as financial planners and advisors.
- We understand the unique challenges that women face.
- We help our clients find the solutions specific to their individual needs.
If you find yourself asking:
- How can I feel confident about making smart decisions with my money?
- How can I make sure that I don't outlive my money?
- How can I use my money to create the lifestyle I want, for now and for the future?
Then, we have resources to help! Through our Smart Women~Savvy Money Club, we provide resources, education and tools about financial and lifestyle topics designed to help every woman pursue the lifestyle she desires and deserves.
If you have questions about your finances, would like a review of your current portfolio and/or have an interest in joining our Smart Women~Savvy Money Club, give us a call today at 424-277-2260. We’re here to help!