Making the transition from working to retirement requires not only a shift in lifestyle but also a change in how your assets are managed. Longer life spans translate into building an income plan that will last 25 to 30 years or more. And due to the lack of employer-provided pensions, the responsibility for retirement planning rests squarely on the shoulders of individuals. Whether you’re getting started or are close to retirement, we can help build a plan to meets your needs.
- Pre- and post-retirement planning
- 401(k), IRA, and Roth IRA review and offerings
- Social Security filing strategies
- Retirement “bucket” income planning
- Post-retirement health care costs planning